Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My son takes an MMA lesson every week.

On Saturday this weekend, my friend, BJJ instructor and student at my school, Hatsu Hioki is fighting in UFC FOX 6 in Chicago against Clay Guida, who is making his feather weight debut.

It's on FOX channel so I guess that people in Canada can watch him fight this weekend can't we?

I really wanted to go to Chicago this weekend but my work didn't allow me. Maybe next time he fights in North America. I will be there. Hopefully Canada, Montreal or Toronto.

So for this weekend, I am buying a PPV and watch his fight on the Internet!

If you are going to watch his fight on TV, cheer him on!!


My son, Haruki, practices Martial Arts once a week at the dojo Hatsu trains, it's called ALIVE.



He seems to enjoy doing it surrounded by other older boys. There are two things that I want my kids to learn at early ages. They are English and Self Defense. He hasn't started learning English yet because strong and healthy body is more important than anything else.
 
Anyway, if you are interested in practicing MMA or Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in Nagoya, this place is the one you want to go. Black belt instructors help you learn the principles and theory of BJJ. Let me know if you need a help to inquiry to the dojo, I can definitely help you with that. Hatsu teaches a lesson once or twice a week so you can learn some good tips from him!


I hope Hatsu wins this weekend!

No comments: